How MuleSoft Creates a Composable Enterprise as an Extension of Your Core Business Applications
Staying neck-deep in integrations is not sustainable. A recent MuleSoft Connectivity Benchmark Report found that 98% of businesses are currently using APIs, yet 88% said that integration challenges are hindering their digital transformation efforts.
With different approaches to tackling the challenges of modern-day integration scenarios, we’ve updated our popular whitepaper, The Value of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, and added a new comparison case study: Adapt vs. Adopt: How MuleSoft Creates a Composable Enterprise as an Extension of Your Core Business Applications.
Adapt vs. Adopt: The Value MuleSoft Anypoint Platform whitepaper provides a perspective on build vs. buy from a lifetime of engineering experience into integration and middleware challenges that enterprises face today. The new case study provides even more depth into the value of investing in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform showcasing data that breaks down the total cost of ownership and impact on project velocity of adopting MuleSoft Anypoint Platform vs. adapting an existing API infrastructure.
Adapt vs. Adopt: A Comparison Case Study
It compares the journey of how two businesses, with identical requirements, addressed their integration challenges and the impact on corresponding feature rollouts.
The comparison of the two approaches reveals how using MuleSoft resulted in:
- 54% cost savings in the initial stages of API platform initiatives
- 32% cost savings for developing and deploying new APIs
Full Content Breakdown of the Whitepaper
- Why You Should Care About Integration
- Green Irony Engineering & the Evolution of Integration
- The Technical Landscape
- The Dollars & Cents of Integration
- Current Techniques & Challenges
- Microservices, APIs & the Application Network
- Project vs. Product & the Full Software Development Lifecycle
- Bring Your Own Mule: Why Can’t I Just Build It Myself?
- Reinventing the Mule
- Advantages of Buying the Mule
- Agility & Ability to Address Business Needs
- The MuleSoft Approach
- Staff & Expertise Needed to Execute
- Skills Acquisition
- Separation of Duties
- Total Cost of Ownership
- An Adapt vs. Adopt Case Study: How MuleSoft Creates a Composable Enterprise as an Extension of Your Core Business Applications
Download this whitepaper to learn the benefits of leveraging MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform to manage the entire API lifecycle and extend your API infrastructure across your enterprise.