We’re looking for life-long learners who are proactive problem solvers that enjoy working collaboratively to deliver best-in-class solutions for our clients. Sound like you?
When you join Green Irony you’ll become part of a team of technologists who are as focused on seeing you succeed as we are our clients.
Our Current Openings
The Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of cloud-based and on-premise solutions and technologies. These technologies will focus on MuleSoft, API’s, and integration patterns. Architects typically will specialize in the MuleSoft platform but the ability to develop solutions across the Salesforce clouds is becoming more critical. An additional benefit would be a high-level understanding of AWS, Azure, ERPs, back-office systems, and insurance cores. The Architect should maintain an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with Delivery Managers, Solution Architects, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Leading and mentoring the development team on the project.
- Enforcing sound development practices and ensuring the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Collaborate with the PMO, consultants, and the sales team (as needed) in the preparation of estimates, statements of work, and change requests.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Working collaboratively and having very strong communications skills, especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative, prescriptive thinking
Delivery People, Processes, and Tools
- Identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice; serving as an active contributor to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the community.
- Mentor developers on best practices, processes, and platform knowledge
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
- 8+ years experience in developing technology solutions
- 5+ years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable to the client’s needs
- 3+ years relevant MuleSoft platform development experience
- Relevant MuleSoft certifications
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, Apex, and Lightning
- Understanding of DevOps, CI/CD
- Experience overseeing team members
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for the successful planning, implementation, and delivery of client projects & solutions, including the management of all project team resources, financials, and deliverables. Responsible for protecting and maintaining project scope, schedule, and budget.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage 1-2 large projects while mentoring other project managers related to process and tools in the delivery of their projects.
- Responsible for managing Solution Delivery while protecting and maintaining the project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Responsible for accurately developing and maintaining resource forecasts and needs based on the evolution of the project over time.
- Responsible for managing and executing the change control process during the course of the project.
- Weekly status reporting on project health, accomplishments, financials, milestones issues, risks, and action items.
- Identify and manage project risks and dependencies occurring internally, externally, or within the client organization that could impact the project’s successful delivery.
- Manage and maintain project financials (forecasts & actuals), accurately report on financials, and develop invoice detail.
- Support the invoicing process through accurate financial reporting and follow up with clients.
PMO People, Process, and Tools
- Innovate on project documentation and processes with peers and PMO leadership to ensure Green Irony is utilizing best practices and tools to deliver projects and solutions.
- Provide thought leadership within the PMO and actively mentor other PMs regarding methodologies, tools, processes, and other related activities.
- Help customers plan for future work through the development of roadmaps, strategic forecasts, and sizing for future initiatives.
- Work with clients to identify their team and resource needs to support projects and ongoing support work.
- Affect change in the client’s organization, tools, and/or processes.
- Maintain and enhance client relationships with key decision-makers and leadership.
- Participate as a member of the Account Management team supporting and driving Customer Satisfaction, communicating key project information, and helping to develop the ongoing pipeline of work within an account.
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience managing large enterprise projects, supporting pre-sales, executive facing, and/or practice leader.
- Ability to influence and help develop client’s readiness in the areas of data, organization, processes, and tools.
- Ability to develop and perform as a trusted advisor role with client leadership.
- Experience delivering specialized PM services including PM Methodology Assessments, PMO Implementation, and PPM Software Implementation a plus.
- Ability to lead strategic delivery initiatives within the company in addition to project workload.
- Ability to communicate with C-level stakeholders in both written and oral communications. Concisely communicate issues or opportunities complete with impact, owners, and next steps in an appropriate manner for executive management.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams across clients, other vendors, and Green Irony in the delivery of client projects and solutions.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- PMP Certification
- Scrum Master Certification